Monday, February 11, 2008

Take-out Queen, dethroned?

Tonight I did something shocking, just shocking. I made myself dinner. The last time I made myself dinner was probably during the Reagan administration. I really don’t know what came over me. Even more, I kind of made up a recipe. I made a breakfast burrito! For the filling, I stole Zack’s Polish Breakfast recipe and removed the sausage because I am afraid to touch meat (Thanks Zack!) and I wrapped it up in a warmed-up sandwich wrap shell. It was quite delicious. Next time I would add some green peppers or possibly some cheese. I also got to use the cool carved wood cooking utensil that my friend’s dad made for me, and at no time was my kitchen in danger of being set ablaze. This was such a positive experience, I may even try it again next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say! Honestly, I thought about just posting a few exclamation points :) yay to cooking!

-Liz