Monday, December 15, 2008

Hail to the Chief's mad reflex skillz.

I know this is my second post in a row about the President, but he just keeps doing noteworthy stuff. In addition to giving me a day off, he's now dodging journalists' shoes in Iraq. At a press conference, a local reporter hurled a couple of size 10s at him, and the Prez ducked out of the way. It's a good thing he has excellent reflexes because you know who apparently doesn't? The Secret Service. I don't know if they were over at the donut table or what, but they certainly didn't respond very quickly.

I find all of this impressive because I have the opposite of good reflexes. Undoubtedly, I would have gotten beaned right in the face by the first shoe, and then the second shoe would have landed on my prostrate body as the Secret Service did NOTHING about it. Clearly I need to stay away from a political career.

No comments: