Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This poster is wigging me out for reasons I can barely articulate.


Goodness knows I love me some Vince Vaughn, and I like Reese Witherspoon, too, but this poster is ridiculous. Look at how they have to prop Reese up on four gift boxes and a pair of ankle-breaker stillettos to get her at Vince's height. It makes him look like a monstrous giant and her look like a little girl who was playing with Mommy's shoe collection. How did they even keep them in the same frame while filming?

It's creeping me out. It just is.

2 comments:

Liz said...

wow. who ever designed that cover should be fired. seriously. she looks like an elf.

Ali said...

Exactly. Like, I get it that she's a very petite young lady and he's an extremely tall man and there's probably an actual foot and a half height difference going on there, like, literally she was standing on boxes during filming, but this couple is supposed to be in a romantic relationship, not a father-daughter thing or a brother-sister thing, so can we please not have the poster look like the male lead picked up his date at a Megan's Law website mixer?

This is a Christmas. A little decorum, please.