Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apparently now is the time to start my crime spree.

I have shallow fingerprints. I found this out today. I had to have my fingerprints scanned at work for reasons that are boring and long, but the upshot is that none of them scanned satisfactorily. The bare minimum is a 60% scan. I got 40% on one thumb and 20% on the rest of my digits. I was sent away in shame. Or something.

So, I guess I can handle murder weapons all I want and touch crime scenes with reckless abandon. Freedom!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's just odd...

Kristen said...

I've never heard of something like that! Do you think that's something people are born with?

Regarding your latter statement, I've always wished to own a certain da Vinci painting, so let's raid the National Gallery the next time you and your shallow fingerprints are in town.

Ali said...

No good, Kris. They have an excellent alarm system that I have set off a couple of times just by getting too close to the paintings. Same with the Met.

(I'd like to mention to any authorities that may be reading, that my cousin and I are totally joking. Really.)