Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Marie Division is mine!


I am delighted to tell you that I won my division in the cousins' Fastasy Football league. It was a hard fight, but in the end my team, The Dude Abides, rode Kurt Warner's 29 points to victory. The old man came through!

Aaron won the Frank Division and joining us in the playoffs are Melis, Jen, Scott, and Mark. What I am most excited about is the first round bye, which means I only have to win two more games to take the whole enchilada.

I feel like a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever.

2 comments:

melissa stombaugh said...

I feel bad that none of the usual posters care enough about ff to comment, so I thought I would.

Congrats

Amanda said...

Way to go Ali! I still did horrible... but at least I'm no longer in last place... although I kind of wish I were... I'd get a better draft pick next time around.