Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to my dad, who taught me to ride my bike, sang me to sleep, did a killer Cookie Monster impression, read me Sweet Pickles books with all the voices, and still takes me to get a ginormous Christmas tree every year. He once drove three hours, each way, to pick me up when my car broke down on the side of the road. And when he got there his first words were, “Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you need to use the bathroom?”

Happy Father's Day, Dad. I love you.


5 comments:

Erica said...

You really do have a GREAT Dad!

Dad said...

Thanks Allison. I love you too.
I really like this photo. Jennifer actually reminds me of Aunt Monie at this age.

Love,Dad

Ali said...

Oh, I can see that. I was looking at this photo and wondering why Jen wasn't in her little suit that matched me and Melis. She must have had something special going on that day.

Linda said...

My first thought was that Jen looks a lot like Julia in this photo. I stand by that.

Melissa (your sister) said...

This was when Jen was a flower girl for the prom.