Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Point here if you enjoy delightful things.


So, after years and years of riding the New York Subway (which is, without a doubt, the most superior subway in the world, as I so emphatically thought to myself last night while waiting an unbelievable 25 minutes for a DC Metro train at L'Enfant Plaza) I never noticed that at every station there is a black and white striped board which train conductors must point to whenever they pull into the station. It's a safety precaution, and a rather clever one at that. They are on camera at the time and they do it to show they are awake and alert.

Some awesome people took marvelous advantage of that fact, and bless them for doing so.



2 comments:

Melissa (your sister) said...

I think I have seen them point at times, but I never noticed a black and white box.

And DC metro sucks.

Kristen said...

Oh, I meant to tell you about this and then forgot. This was such a good idea.