Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been waiting for that "grrr, arggh" to come back into my life.


"The world is a mess and I just… need to rule it."

For those of you who can always use a little more Joss Whedon in your lives, and don’t want to wait for the première of Dollhouse, check out Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog. Dr. Horrible (he’s got a PhD in Horribleness) would be able to implement his plan of world domination if he could just get into the Evil League of Evil, thwart his nemesis Captain Hammer, and find a way to talk to the pretty girl he pines for at the Laundromat. As a Buffy fan, I already know what Joss can do with a musical format, so I was pretty excited for this. My favorite parts are the musical letters from Bad Horse. You just… need to watch it.

**Note: I just found out that you can no longer view the episodes on the Dr. Horrible site. Now you can only get them from iTunes. I guess procrastination doesn't always pay off in the end. Anyway, I think they're worth the 4 bucks, but if you don't want to pay that you can just borrow my iPod the next time you see me. If you know me, that is. If you don't, why are you even reading this?

No comments: