Friday, June 25, 2010

Taco in a bag!


It's Thunder in the Valley weekend, which means I get to wear jeans and sneakers to work and go out to Central Park at lunchtime in search of festival food. It's a nice perk, considering that I have a nerve-wracking horror nightmare associated with this event.

Today I had my first walking taco. Have you even had one of these? It's pure genius! You take an snack size bag of Fritos or Doritos, crush them up a bit, and add taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Grab a fork and you've got a tasty, delightful treat all contained in a little bag. I really hope the person who originally thought of this is a millionaire or, like, has really wonderful stuff in his life, like an awesome family and easy access to an Ikea.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have both but I'm no millionaire. I just have ideas that are free to all.