Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Improvements...


Today I decided to make some improvements to my apartment...

Sauce Day! Improves both the smell of my apartment
and the contents of my fridge.

I decided to take this blank wall in my closet and put it to better use.
(I also feel the need to tell you that the feather boa
is part of a Halloween costume.)

One inexpensive Grundtal rack from Ikea...

...and it's Scarf City and I'm the mayor.
Better storage and the wall looks prettier.

So I applied that formula to my kitchen
and threw a pot rack up on the wall.

Now I'm off to the AFI theater to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, because once was not enough.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love that rack idea for your scarves. I currently have a drawer bursting full of scarves and several more stuffed in my closet. They're always horribly wrinkled, but then that fits right in with my normal attire. ;)

Ali said...

I go for the rumpled aesthetic myself most days.