Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So, Air France is evil.

I'm not sure if you all were aware of this, but Air France is evil. Evil like Satan. And people who have audible conversations in movie theaters. I despise Air France. I despise them like Hitler! And movie theater talkers! Eeeeeeevil!

If you've guessed that this outburst means I still do not have my luggage, more than a week after arriving home from Italy, you'd be correct. Melis doesn't have hers either, but at least she has a working Fed Ex tracking number, which is more than I can say. Those evil people lost my luggage, do not know where it is, and do not have the huevos to tell me so. Vile! Wretched! EVIL!

And can I just ask, how does one lose a piece of luggage that is the color of a pumpkin and the size of an Oldsmobile? That's a special brand of incompetence. Or evilness.

So, if you don't mind doing without essential items such as battery chargers and contact solution, and you don't mind doing laundry at a rate of frequency reminiscent of the Gilbreth family, by all means, fly Air France. But if traveling in concert with your luggage is something that's important to you, avoid this evil airline like avian flu. Tell all your friends! Tell anyone who will listen! Even tell people you don't care for. No one should inflict Evil Air France on other people, no matter how annoying they are. Not even if they talk in movie theaters.


**Update: Melis just called to say she received her luggage. However, it looks like it served a tour in Bosnia in the early-90s, and there's a bottle of wine missing. Not broken. Missing. Evil and thieving!

I HATE Air France.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that you received your luggage and nothing was missing especially if it was something for me.

Amanda said...

How many bottles of wine did she have to begin with? Apparently, you are only allowed to bring 2....

Ali said...

She had two. They only stole one. Probably because they couldn't find the other one. Because if they had found it they certainly would have stolen it because, see above, re: evil!