Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been waiting for that fake accent to make everything good again...

So I finally got caught up on all the Heroes episodes I missed while in Europe. Do you all remember when I squealed and squee-ed and was just generally obnoxious in my delight that David Anders was guesting on Heroes? And then I asked if it was possible that he could become a regular character and fabulously evil? (Well, I did. I said it. It’s all right there in a previous post.) Anyway, to quote Penny Lane, it’s all happening! David is out of 1600s Japan (don’t ask), into the present day, looking like a regular character, and totally being evil. At the same time, the second season of Heroes has finally ceased to suck. Coincidence? Doubtful.

It makes me wonder if I have predictive powers. Very specific predictive powers, applicable only to snarky British characters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch Heros, but with Greg Grunberg (oh Weiss!) AND David Anders i just may have to!

-Liz (cousin...in case you were confused):)

Ali said...

Ah, but sadly, you will still find that you miss Weiss. Greg Grunberg's (considerable) charm lies in his funniness, and they just don't allow Matt Parkman to be all that funny. At least we'll always have the Alias DVDs.