Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It is a truth universally acknowledged that annoying dead people should stay dead.

Okay, Heroes people. This is simply not fair. For so long I've been waiting for a certain annoying someone to finally bite it, and just when it looked as though that someone was gone from my TV forever, you had to revive that certain someone with some magic blood. (I promise, potential viewers, the storylines on this show are actually better than I'm making them sound.) That is not fair! You can't kill someone and make me do the happy dance and then just undo it all. It's just not right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the annoying person, ALi? Who?

Ali said...

That would be Maya. I endured her and her butt-numbingly boring wonder twin for far too long, and just when it appeared as though it was all over, the nightmare began again. Life is so unfair.