Thursday, October 14, 2010

If you know me, you know I laugh when people fall.


Okay, I know this is awful, but this photograph made me guffaw. Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers has just taken a knock to the head and is literally splayed out on his face, and the way this photo is set up, it looks like no one could possibly notice or care.

It appears as though a bunch of Redskins have run over to number 83 there to hear a bit of juicy gossip, and 30 appears to be scanning the crowd for his girlfriend. Those dudes in the background are perhaps enjoying the sunny day. Meanwhile Rodgers is like, "I am ON my FACE here. Anyone? Anyone at all? Seriously, you're just gonna let me lie here?"

Well, at least until we get a photo, dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah and I bet Brian is crying right now because that means his FF team is going to suck even more.

Ali said...

The Livermores have been through a lot on the QB front.