Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm getting the urge to use hairspray and legwarmers.


I am currently working on the new cousin CD and it is just making me realize all over again what a musical treasure the decade of the 1980s was. Pure, unadulterated genius. With synthesizers. And they weren't afraid of the saxophone, is what I'm saying. Love! I'm listening to Josh's choice over and over again right now. What song is that, you ask? Find out in July, my ducks.

Oh, and some of you slackers still owe me liner notes. I'm not going to name any names --Brian and Nicole-- but you know who you are.

P.S. James, my desktop is back. I don't know how I did it, but I think I might be some sort of computer wizard.

10 comments:

Jimmy Jam said...

Computer Genius? Or got a luckyy click to restore it?

Ali said...

I'm going with computer genius.

Kristen said...

Stirrup pants! Brightly-colored socks that matched your shirt! Oh, the days.

Liz said...

ooooh, I saw someone wearing stirrup stretch pants the other day. Not a pretty sight.

Ali said...

I blame Gossip Girl.

Kristen said...

Wait, when on GG do they wear stirrup pants? Brightly-colored tights I've definitely seen.

Ali said...

Bright tights, lime-green leggings... Can stirrup pants be far behind? I'm not saying Blair couldn't rock them - she can rock anything. I'm just saying, they're coming down the pike. The show brought back shoulder pads. It's obviously capable of anything.

Kristen said...

Good point. It also brought back those big ol' headbands. I never thought I'd see those again.

Amanda said...

Oh how I wish I were a cousin. For then I would get a copy of this CD!

Liz said...

Is that why those things came back?? I had no idea who to blame.