Monday, June 15, 2009

Not my best day.


Jetlag, exhaustion from travel, and possibly catching a bug from M after she ralphed on the plane have all converged to make me feel just wretched. Also, my already shaky coordination is even more reduced than usual. This morning I knocked over my water bottle, tried to catch it mid-fall, and ended up squeezing it so that a perfect arc of Aquafina shot across the table and drenched my co-worker and her laptop.

I am having a rough day and the state of my hair is reflecting that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What M ralphed on the plane! What happened?

Ali said...

She was feeling ill, spent some time hunched over in her seat, and then made a run for the plane restroom. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Kristen said...

I'm seriously dying with laughter over that water-drenching part! You couldn't make that happen if you tried.