Monday, August 10, 2009

Two quick things

1. I will be drafting first in this year's cousin fantasy league. (Aaand we just lost Linda and Becky.) I drafted dead last last year so I will still be picking two in a row, but I'm feeling the pressure of making the first choice good enough to last me until choice #20. And I think my sweet, darling Drew and I will have to part ways this year.

2. More casting decisions have been made for the Red Dawn remake and changes to the characters are being announced. Between this and John Hughes' untimely death, the 80s are taking a serious beating. It's making me so upset that I'm going to have to cut myself off from any further remake news. I'll just give you this tidbit so you can be as aghast as I am: They're making Erica into the head cheerleader/Matt's girlfriend, and Matt is going to risk everything to free her from an internment camp. Also, Daryl is being played by Tom Cruise's son. There. Go forth and be mortified.

No comments: