Friday, October 30, 2009

Straight outta Lackawanna

Sweet fancy Moses, do you guys watch The Office webisodes? The latest batch is all about the gloriously dysfunctional Kelly-Ryan relationship which causes Miss Kapoor to pour her heart out in the medium of song. Kelly and nice/clueless receptionist Erin have created their own girl group, Subtle Sexuality, and the third webisode features their debut video, "Male Primadonna."

Yes, it's about Ryan and features a rap by him, and a solo by the 'Nard Dog. Also, even though it's a novelty song, it's better than most of the crap winning MTV music video awards right now. I downloaded it from iTunes and I have no regrets.



Could Ryan be any creepier? How hilarious is Andy? How much do I want Kelly's rhinestone eyepatch? (So much.)

3 comments:

Liz said...

that was so amazing! "Andy's" editing was hilarious. Erin falling off the desk, three Andy's appearing for a sweet harmony. I can't believe I haven't been watching these webisodes!

Kristen said...

I've never heard of these but that was awesome! And Ryan with eyeliner, eek.

Ali said...

I cannot stop singing this song!