Monday, August 16, 2010

Who here is smart with the smartiness?

So, my friend Melissa who had moved to Arizona has now moved back to PA and bought a house. That means her famous Halloween parties are back on and I need a costume idea. I know it's early, but does anyone know of a costume that I could work my pajamas into? I am all about the comfort.

I thought about going as Sydney Bristow from that episode where she's in a mental hospital and spends the whole episode wearing PJs, a comfy cardigan, and hair that hasn't been washed in a week, but I don't know that there will be many Alias fans at the party.

You know, like this. But without the manhandling.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just simply go as a teenaged girl gonig to a slumber party. Put your hair in pigtails, wear your Pj's, bring your pillow...

Kristen said...

You could go as one of the Glee kids from when they do "Jump" in that Mattress episode -- they are all in light blue pajamas and black Converse sneakers. What's not to love? Ooo, or you could go as some nondescript old lady who stumbles around all day in her PJs and robe sucking from a flask.

Ali said...

Excellent suggestions, all. Maybe I could carry around my iPod and blare Van Halen's Jump at the other partygoers.

Unknown said...

Who about the Sand Man or Woman?

Ali said...

I have no idea what those words mean, Chris. Oh wait, like, "Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream"?

Amanda said...

If your PJ's looked like a slip, you could write "Freudian" across them and go as a Freudian slip... lol

Ali said...

Too bad "Freudian sweatpants" isn't a saying.

Linda said...

Just go as me. I'll let you wear my pj's if you do :)

Ali said...

Awesome. "I am my aunt. Really, this is a very authentic costume!"