Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And so it begins. Again.

The 2011 Mehall Cousin Fantasy Football League now has a drafting order. Last night Maggie pulled slips of paper to determine drafting positions and for the first time in four years I will not be drafting on the elbow. I'm smack in the middle, something my sisters tell me is a good thing, so I have chosen to believe them.


Kristen held the basket of names while Maggie drew, so everything was on the up and up.


Jen was extremely pleased with her spot in fourth position.


And here, if you can decipher through the bluriness of the photo and Melis' handwritin' of a serial killer, is the final drafting order.

Off to the mock draft site to practice...

5 comments:

Liz said...

After reading all of those books about serial killers you can not just be making comments like that!

Megan said...

so Mark is in second...I think he'll be ok with that....and My ONLY question is "will Scott make me do his draft for him again??"

Ali said...

Oh, Liz... I was only quoting Steel Magnolias. That's why I wrote "handwritin'." That's "handwriting" in a Louisiana accent.

Anonymous said...

you need to use the Louisiana accent tags!

I don't recollect inviting a vampire into my home Mr Northman!

Ali said...

James, I did not peg you for a True Blood-er. Hmmmm....