Wednesday, November 2, 2011

25 ways to wear a scarf in 5 minutes




This is Wendy. She is a scarf-tying GENIUS.

Just in time for winter! For someone like me who's been sticking with the European loop for the past 15 years, this is some welcome inspiration. For winter scarves, I'm loving the magic trick, the fake knot (which I think looks more like a menswear tie than the "men's tie" one), and the braid. The decoration one is totally cute, too.

I just bought a silk scarf in Vienna and I'd really like to try the turtleneck and the bunny ear sometime.

The best part is that at the end of the video, you just click on the scarf you like and it takes you to a complete tutorial of that knot.

Genius.

5 comments:

Erica said...

She is so cute! And WOW!!! I gotta try some of this!

Have you seen any of this guy's videos? He is super cute and
funny!
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/the-perfect-italian-meatballs-2606824/

Ali said...

Fabio is an utter delight!

Alas, I prefer my meatballs pan seared away from the sauce to get a nice, crispy crust. Perhaps that makes me a bad Italian, but that's how my Sicilian grammy did it.

He's totally right about that garlic thing, though.

Liz said...

ooooh. who knew there were so many ways to wear a scarf?

Kristen said...

Is it wrong to want to own a scarf for each tying method? Cause I'm thinking no.

Ali said...

Kris, I do always think of you when I think of scarves.