Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anticipation



I just realized that exactly one week from this moment I will be eating a delicious meal with my family, or perhaps we'll have just fininshed it and begun packing up the stuffing to sell on the street (family joke) and started to peruse the game closet for the first board game that will be played. Probably decade trivia. Hooray! I can't wait for this week to go by!

I also just realized this means I only have one week to finish up the Cousin Christmas CDs. I need to get on that.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Stuffing.........decade trivia.......mmmmm.

Megan said...

oops. I'm a bad wife. I just realized that I never told Mark about the Christmas cd...

Ali said...

Oops indeed. But I did send it to his email, too, so you should be off the hook.

Megan said...

yeah but with the way he's been working he hasn't checked his email in 2 months! I should've told him...Oh well. There's always next time.