Thursday, August 16, 2012

MCFFL Draft Order!


It's vacation week at the Gibsons', which means two things: I am sunburnt, and Mags and Jules pulled the draft order. So, without further ado, the Mehall Cousin Fantasy Football League draft for 2012 will proceed as follows...

Preparing the name slips, and getting some cheek from Jules.


First pick! Who will it be?

Jamie! (Incidentally, Jamie was recently heard declaring, "We've got to get some new people pulling those names. They never pick me first!")

Julia's first pick...

...goes to Jonas.


Our faithful recorder.

Melis got third...

...and she was totally thrilled. When asked her opinion about the draft positions, she responded that she thought 5th was the worst spot this year. Jen promptly got the 5th spot.

In the end, here's how it shook out.
I'm off to practice mock drafts in spot #7.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Melissa is much too close to my teacup collection. And I was worried about Julia...