Sunday, September 30, 2007

And that's why you don't tattoo a guy's name on the back of your neck.

You know, when I told my sisters that I watch Rock of Love, they looked at me with disbelief and pity. Melis recovered her voice enough to spout, “You watch that?” She was clearly appalled. But you know what? Now that my not-so-secret shame has come to an end, I regret nothing. Where else can you see the awesome pink-haired girl walk away with it all, while the nasty I’d-rather-let-the-man-I-“love”-go-into-insulin-shock-than-cut-short-my-dunebuggy-ride stripper takes off in a trail of hairspray and profanity, wondering how she can get this ill-concieved tattoo removed? Sure the show was trashy, but we all need a little trashy in our lives.

Also, I’m not entirely convinced Heather wasn’t a bit of tranny.

No comments: