Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ding dong, the witch... well, you get the idea.

At last, our long national nightmare is over. Lacey has finally been ejected from the Rock of Love house, unfortunately without the Prozac-fueled meltdown I so eagerly awaited. That was a shame. I have decided to comfort myself by imagining her limo ride home, complete with screaming, tears, vodka, and unintelligible blather.

And wow, I didn't think I'd ever find someone so immediately unlikable as Lacey, but her father filled that role with no effort at all. Assuming that pompous jackassitude requires no effort. At least we now have unassailable proof that mental illness is hereditary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have now watched reruns of the shows you mentioned. This is the most screwed up reality show I have ever watched. And yes Lacey is a manipulative ....well, you know...As for Bret, all the partying and drugs he did, shows.

Ali said...

Oh, I'm so glad I'm encouraging other people to watch my trashy, beloved show!

Unknown said...

You still have not convinced me to watch this show but keep trying.

Ali said...

Oh, poor Chrissy. By not watching, you're only punishing yourself.

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely convinced about watching it either. But since next week will be the last episode, I'll watch for curiosity. The fact that Bret got rid of Lacey showed he wasn't JUST thinking about the sex. He may actually care about the other girls.