Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Start spreadin' the news...


I'm working in Manhattan next week with a friend from work. She's been to the city before, but was reluctant to go exploring on her own, so she hasn't really seen much. I want to show her all the best sights and fun stuff to do. On the list already: a show (or several), pizza at John's, shopping in the Village/SoHo, cupcakes at Magnolia, Belvedere Castle in the Park, perhaps the Met if she's interested. We're also taking an evening to photograph cityscapes.

So, my question to you all is, what have I forgotten? What awesome, wonderful, very New York thing that we always do should I be certain to include?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

The steps at TKTS are a cool thing to see. I'm sure you'll be passing them anyway at some point, but make sure you see them at night. Awesome. And maybe that St. Patrick's Church if she likes architecture.

Perhaps the Met? Perhaps?

Unknown said...

The Today Show and Central Park!

Melissa K said...

Lucky Cheng's cabaret (google it--had dinner there on Saturday night---hilarious :-)