Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Golden Globes

The Golden Globes were on tonight and it's the official start of the movie awards season. Hooray!




My thoughts:

Ricky Gervais: Hilarious. Especially the Mel Gibson intro. Liquor him up and let him host the Oscars. (Ricky, not Mel. Obviously.)

Robert Downey Jr: Charming, charming, charming.

Julianna Margulies: Charminger, for slamming NBC on the 10:00 drama business. Love her.

Yay for Mad Men!

Yayer for Glee!

John Lithgow: You can place that one next to all the Globes on Jeremy Piven's shelf that are labelled "Rightful Property of Neil Patrick Harris."

Once Neil Patrick Harris pointed out the gargantuan size of his forehead, I couldn't notice anything else. He suddenly looked like one of the spacemen from Mars Attacks.



And finally, I guess this means I'm going to have to force myself to see Avatar. Liz, I hope you're right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What, no comments on the dresses?