Monday, December 3, 2012

You know, you're going to have to eat some of that stuff.


In the checkout line at the Target (after being turned away from my movie theater viewing of The Walking Dead because all the seats filled up 40 minutes before showtime I mean come ON people!)

Checkout Guy: Did you ever eat anything made in an EZ Bake oven?

Me: When I was a kid.

CG: Well, if you eat some of this, let me know how it is.

Me: It’s cake cooked with an electric light bulb. How good could it be?

CG: Are you buying this for your daughter?

Me: My niece.

CG: You know, you’re going to have to eat some of that stuff.

Me: Yeah, I know.

2 comments:

Melissa (your sister) said...

Was he hitting on you?

Otherwise, that's a bit too much small talk.

Ali said...

I don't think so. I think he was just being personable. That's what happens at Target, unlike Wal-Mart where they hiss and growl at you.

In other news, my boycott is still going strong.