Sunday, August 19, 2007

Simon Pegg, marry me!

I recently rented Hot Fuzz and was reminded just how brilliant Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are. They’re like these super-cool guys who are so funny and clever and even cooler because they’re not trying to be cool or even aware of their supreme coolness. Nick Frost, too. Extremely cool. This led me to, once again, pull Shaun of the Dead off my shelf, because any evening watching Shaun of the Dead is a good one. You should totally go rent these movies. Watch Shaun first and then Fuzz. Have a Pegg/Wright/Frost evening and then be sad that you’ll never be as awesome or clever or funny as these guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"By the Power of Greyskull!" - I can't wait till I can see another of their movies. There are completely mental. I still think Shaun of the Dead is a better movie (I've never watched half of the films Hot Fuzz is making fun of). Shaun also has a great soundtrack. It 's like a slice of fried gold!