Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been waiting for those chipmunk voices to come back into my life...

Just barely into June! I can usually wait until July, but this year I needed my fix early. That's right, I busted out the Christmas music tonight. I'm in a funk and I'm tired and cranky and feeling weird and it's summer and I HATE summer and I really needed something good going on. And what's gooder* than Christmas music? I'm listening to Bono sing "Baby, Please Come Home" right now, and I can't think of anything more worth my time than that.

*Yes, I realize I just made that word up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget that I bought you a Christmas CD last year that you can enjoy. I already forgot what I bought.

Ali said...

That would be Barry Manilow, In the Swing of Christmas. I am a Fanilow.