Friday, August 22, 2008

Apparently, I can be a bit much.

So, the other day I was in the King of Prussia Mall, waiting for our Cheesecake Factory buzzer to go off and I was perusing the goods in Urban Outfitters, when I happened upon some pint glasses with the signs of the Zodiac printed on them. I don’t believe in that horoscope crap, but I picked up the Taurus glass for fun and read the back. After abusing me mightily and telling me how pushy and disagreeable I am, the text’s advice ended with this line: “Hang out with a Cancer. They’re too passive to tell you off.”

Amanda! No wonder I love hanging out with you so much!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Haha :o) I really am too passive to tell you off, aren't I? I don't think I've ever told you off... or anyone else for that matter. But boy can I complain to uninvolved parties about people I wish I could tell off.

I less than 3 you! :o)