Monday, September 29, 2008

Dallas ruins everything!

This week was not so stellar for me in Fantasy Football and, as is usually the case, most of the blame rests with the Dallas Cowboys. They screw up everything!

But first, just when I thought my Ronnie Brown's 41-point performance last week might be the season's best, Brett Farve had to go and totally go off his meds this week, racking up an insane 45 points. Congrats to Jamie who was the happy recipient there. What a performance!

In other aforementioned news, I loathe the Dallas Cowboys. Like the fool that I am, I picked them in both my work survivor league and the cousin suicide league. I should have known they'd go out of their way to lose, and at home no less, just to stick it to a Steelers fan. They are so spitefully selfish. Mark and I are now out of the suicide poll and the prize will go to either Mr. or Mrs. Livermore.

And now all my hopes for the week rest in the capable hands of Mr. Hines Ward. If he can just rack up ten fantasy points for me tonight, I will beat Brian and clinch the division lead. Hines, I believe in you! You can do it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Dallas Sucks.

And I feel that TO is going to personally destroy the Cowboys this season... let the unraveling begin!

<*evil laugh*>

Ali said...

Mwah hah hah hah hah!

They took on that train wreck. They did it to themselves.