Monday, September 22, 2008

Marry me, Ronnie Brown!

This week was a fabulous one for my fantasy football team! My much derided draft pick, Ronnie Brown, vindicated me big time. He kicked 41 types of butt, and racked me up a point for each of them. The dude is a running back, and he threw a touchdown pass yesterday. Genius! The Giants, in a highly stressful situation (for me), managed to pull out a win by the hairs of their chinny chin chins, allowing me to stay in the Suicide League. And depending on how Philip Rivers performs for Mark tonight (hopefully well, but not too well), I may clinch this week's immunity prize. An excellent week, overall.

However, in wide receiver news, Randy Moss continues to prove his utter uselessness. Does anybody want him? Because right now I am ready to trade him for, like, a glazed donut and two Sharpie markers.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so ready to toss Randy Moss, too... but he's on my "can't cut list". Ugh. I just picked up another WR and RB to replace him and Maroney on my roster since they either aren't playing well (Moss) or are injured (Maroney). Ugh. Although, I am delighted that the Patriots lost so badly to the Dolphins. The DOLPHINS? haha That's the only thing that's carrying me through this week's loss to the freakin' Eagles. Ugh.