Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Figgy, come down from there, please. I promise not to kill you.


"Awwww yeah..."

So, I joined Twitter today, and it's already paying off. I signed up to follow Michael Ian Black's Twitter stream and what had he posted three hours before? THIS! MTV is finally, finally, releasing The State on DVD. Our long national nightmare is over and we can enjoy Science Fiction Laboratory, Monkeys Ain't Natural, and The Barry Lutz Show to our hearts' content. Alas, we must wait until July 14th, but we've been waiting sixteen years, so what's a few more months?

Sixteen years? Man, that's a lotta puddin'.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I weep for you.

5 comments:

Jimmy Jam said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Baby, No one can keep our love apart. Not even that smartass Judge's restraining order. "

"You toucha the meatballs, I makea phone call. Have you keeelled"

Son: Go to 1134 Dad!
Dad: How about I meet you there!

"I love brisket!"

Ali said...

"Happy Birthday dear corn..."

"Carol's PMS saved us all!"

"Unfortunately, this closely resembles the Pueblo sign for 'I hate accountants', causing a group of accountants seated two tables over to become outraged and respond with The Accountant Dance of War..."

Man, I missed that show so much.

Jimmy Jam said...

"I'm Doug, and I'm out o...out of h...out of heeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee"

Jimmy Jam said...

as a favor to me, Let's consider the gate that is wide open, "Off Limits".

Ali said...

Proud supporter of the US Men's Bikini Thong Rollerblading Team.