Sunday, April 19, 2009

There are some television depths to which even I will not sink.

"My lips of death are coming for you..."


So, we've established that I have somewhat trashy tastes when it comes to television. Even now, I sit here watching the Rock of Love Reunion in which the constestant who may or may not be a transsexual just punched out the contestant who collapsed in a drunk, crying heap on a speed bump and stayed there, drunk and crying, for an hour. Classy!

But I will not, WILL NOT, be watching the upcoming Daisy of Love, starring the runner up from the second season of Rock of Love. There will be drunken antics, there will be wackiness, there will be hijinks aplenty, but I will not see any of them. Every time see a commercial for this trainwreck, I'm afraid her collegen lips are going to come through the screen and smother me. It's terrifying. Also, I'm frightened watching the show could cause viewers to contract some sort of hideous disease. It's not worth your health, people.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously? You're not going to join me in watching this train wreck? Allison...