Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blargh. And in other news, I'm nuts.

Cake class didn't happen tonight. They pushed it back a week and gave me three hours warning. How professional. I decided to be fabulously lazy this evening instead. I ordered pizza, promptly put on my PJs, and am dedicating the night to my Netflix queue.

I just watched Salt. Why? Because it's nominated for Best Sound Mixing. Obviously I'm insane. But the film actually wasn't bad. Liev Schreiber's work is always worth a look in my opinion.

I really like this guy.

And now it's on to Best Make-up nominee The Wolfman. This, my ducks, is dedication.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I saw Liev live in Glen Gary Glen Ross. That show was dripping with talent - Alan Alda, Fredeick Weller, Tom Wopat, and Gordon Clapp. Sadly Jeffrey Tambor was absent. To add insult to injury he was filming the final season of Arrested Devolpment,one of the most cleverly written shows. Ever.

Ali said...

I also saw him in that show. I was nervous for him because Pacino played that role in the film and those were going to be big shoes to fill. Imagine my surprise when he blew Pacino out of the water. I was so happy when he won the Tony.

Sorry you missed Jeffrey. I actually saw the play right around the time you introduced me to Arrested Development, so that was cool. And I really should have been more excited about Tom Wopat because he's Luke Duke or Alan Alda because he's, you know, Alan Alda, but I was most excited to see Liev Schreiber, and I wasn't disappointed.

And all of this reminds me that I planned to have an Arrested Development marathon this January. I guess I'll move it to February.