Monday, April 14, 2008

Let me save you a little time...

P2. Avoid it.

Allow me to pose a little scenario: Suppose one evening you're looking for a good little scary suspense movie. Maybe you'd think to yourself, "Hmm, a movie about being trapped in a parking garage. That looks good and scary. I hate parking garages. When I am in a parking garage I am prepared at any moment to trip over a dead body or encounter an axe-wielding psychopath." And then maybe you'd think P2 would fit the bill. But you'd be mistaken. Oh so very mistaken. And instead you'd spend two hours wondering what Wes Bentley did so wrong after that promising start he got in American Beauty that would cause him to end up starring in this dreck. And then you'd feel the need to warn your friends.

Aaaand scene.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to watch this movie but instead I watched 30 Days of Night. It was good but more bloody than scary.

Ali said...

Really? I would have thought Josh Hartnett's acting choices would have been terrifying.