Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.

Admit it. When you read the story of this crazy insane dude keeping his daughter locked on the basement for 24 years and fathering seven children by her all while his wife was clueless to the whole situation, your first thought was, “Oh, thank goodness they’re Austrian.”

It was, wasn’t it?

Well, it was for me, and I’m not ashamed to admit it!

But then I remembered those crazy rogue Mormons in Texas. There’s no chance they’re not actually American, is there? Those prairie dresses could be Austrian, right? I mean, they're probably made out of curtains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are the rare plains Austrians. Separated from the mainland Austrians about 120 to 300 years ago. The plains Austrians wanted a flat land devoid or mostly devoid of hills and mountains and the hateful Swiss Ricola.


Check out the Wiki on them...right after I author it...

~James