Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Fickle Finger of Fantasy Football

You know, I could use this space to say something really snarky about Linda or Becky, because I know they didn't even make it past the title of the post. I won't do that, but it's nice to have the freedom.

Instead, I will save my snark for my wretched FF team and the way it is undergoing a very public, Mariah Carey-esque meltdown. This week I painfully surrendered the Division lead to Jamie, and if her brothers-in-law don't cut me some slack in the next two weeks, I may not even make the play-offs. Randy Moss doesn't catch much and apparently Lee Evans doesn't catch anything at all. It's disheartening to know that I could have donned a Buffalo Bills uniform and took to the field in his place and the outcome would have been the same.

Gentlemen, please stop sucking.

No comments: