Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am car kryptonite!

So, there was the time a branch, no, make that a log, fell from a tree and shattered my windshield. Then there was the other time a log fell from a tree and shattered the back window of the car I was borrowing while my car was in the shop. Then there was the time I had to have my engine replaced after only 62,000 miles. I have my father's luck with cars.

Recently, Uncle Denny moved his parking spot and offered me his old one, in a city garage. I haven't even been parking there two weeks and last night two floors of the building collapsed. Collapsed!

My only surprise is that my car wasn't in there at the time. It could have finished the job the log started.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, sure, but the rest of your life is a dream so SHUT it.

Ali said...

You make a point...

Unknown said...

Was anyones car inside? Do you have to find another parking spot?

Anonymous said...

You had me going...

Glad your car survived this one!!

Ali said...

It happened in the middle of the night, so most of the people whose cars were smooshed were firemen and police officers working the night shift; however, at least one person from my office had left her car in there overnight. Happy frickin' Thanksgiving.