Saturday, September 5, 2009

Draft day!

Today, we draft. This year my team is named The Dude Abides, and my team slogan is. "This is not Nam. This is Fanstasy Football. There are rules." Either that, or, "Obviously you're not a golfer."

If you’re not getting any of this, you have my sympathy. Get thee to Netflix.

I'm drafting in first position. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone, but if you're one of the 3 people who read this blog, I'm giving you the inside scoop: I'll be taking AP. I really hope he does well, because by the time it snakes back to pick #20, I'll probably stuck with, like, Willis McGahee.

Hooray for the start of football season. "You got a date Sunday, baby!"

1 comment:

Linda said...

well, thank you for giving me one tiny tidbit of Fantasy Football info that I can actually relate to. I"ll take some poetic license and say, "That QB really ties the team together".