Thursday, September 10, 2009

A drill story

So, last weekend I went to my Dad and told him I was having trouble with my drill. It wasn't allowing me to drill starter holes and I didn't know what I was doing wrong. So my Dad was like, "Describe the item to me." And I did so, and then he was like, "Yeah, that's not a drill. That's an electric screwdriver." (Shut up, James.)

So I went to Ace (the helpful place) and I am now the owner of an actual drill. I already used it to hang a shelf and it's so much fun to use! I just want to start drilling holes in all my walls. I need to exercise some restraint or I'm going to destroy my apartment.

7 comments:

Jimmy Jam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA RONTFLMAO

That's not a moon....

Ali said...

Did I not expressly tell you to shut up?

Melissa K said...

I have found that "staple guns" are also terribly addicting....

Kristen said...

Ali, get your revenge and ask him what the "N" in his little acronym stands for. Last I checked, there's no word starting with "n" in there. ;)(Yes, I'm grasping at straws, here!)

But you have to admit, that whole drill story is pretty hysterical.

Liz said...

I scared the baby with how loud I just laughed at that. wow.

Amanda said...

Oooh Melissa! I *heart* my staple gun!

Ali said...

I also heart my staple gun, and I'm quite sure that it actually is a staple gun.