Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick, sick, sick.

Well, I feel wretched. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm achy, tired, and all-around miserable. Sort of like Marianne in Sense and Sensibility, although thankfully no one is bleeding me from the arm. (shudder) I came home from work last night and and thought, "I'll just lie down for a nap." Well, that nap lasted about fourteen hours. I plan to repeat it again tonight.

The worst is I haven't seen my sweet little niece in almost a week. Blargh!

This is how I feel. (Minus the lovelorn.)

3 comments:

Liz said...

oh :( and after all the work you do to stay healthy. boo.

Kristen said...

Yuck. I find it best during these times to indulge in "comfort" movies (much like the one you mentioned) and a continual pajama wardrobe.

Linda said...

14 hour naps...how are you fitting in movie watching?