Saturday, March 5, 2011

Attention BSG fans! So, basically, James.

Aaaaaahahhhhhhh! Big news!

So, I heard Ron Moore was doing a new show and I pricked my ears up.

Then I heard that Jamie Bamber would be joining the cast, and I was delighted.

Then I heard that James Callis would also be joining the cast and I got really excited.

NOW I hear that Tricia Helfer is joining and I am just plain freaking out.

Apollo! Baltar! Six! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Can I get some Aaron Douglas in here? This is too awesome. This is like if Andre Braugher, Kyle Secor, and Clark Johnson got together with Paul Attanasio to make a show. About homicide detectives. In Baltimore. This is fantastic news, is what I am saying.

The only thing that could possibly go wrong is that it's on NBC. With the way they mismanaged Southland, I just don't trust them. Jack Donaghy agrees with me.

No comments: